Our teams are always there to help you, at any time
- For greater flexibility, FCM offers the skilled service of its travel experts from Monday to Friday, 8AM to 8PM non-stop.
- Outside of business hours, FCM ensures its 24/7 service, including weekends and holidays. Our 24/7 service is composed of qualified and bilingual (French/English) travel agents, who guarantee the continuity of operations : your travellers’bookings are carried out without any issues, modifications or cancellations handled up to the last minute, and assistance is offered for any emergency.
- During business trips, many unexpected problems and difficulties can arise, and schedules may quickly change.
A personalised daily assistance
Always looking for new ways to meet its clients’ needs, 3mundi builds strong, long-term and close relationships with its clients. In this context, FCM builds a dedicated team for each client : made up of experienced respresentatives who know the travel policy of your company, they meet the needs and expectations of your travellers, at any time. These travel experts are your dedicated advisors. They are able to promptly and effectively attend to your employees’travel requests. Your dedicated team also aims to offer your company the best fares and solutions for your travellers’ trips. In addition to this personalised service, our clients can also benefit from the expertise of shared representatives: billing managers and hotel specialists.
- Your dedicated Business Travel Experts (10-20 years of experience) are real specialists in supplier negotiation and fare optimisation. They are also responsible for steering our exclusive fare fluctuation detection system, SYSO .
- Your Account Manager is responsible for the service provided by your dedicated team and also guarantees the optimal management of your business travel programme. In addition, your account manager also assists you in defining your travel policy. He or she supports you in optimizing your travel purchase program, sharing best practices and our optimisation engine. He or she tracks and monitors your goals to reduce costs, by always offering you the best solution to meet the needs of your travellers, always respecting your company travel policy.
- Your Hotel Manager advises you and suggests which kind of accomodation best meets your needs, while respecting your hotel programme and preferences. The Hotel Manager also negotiates specific fares and conditions directly with hotel platforms, to offer you the most competitive accommodations on the market. If you have chosen a pre-payment mode for hotels, your Hotel Manager will check that the proper consideration of these terms of payment is available. This way, your employees won’t have to worry about paying for the hotel on-site.
- Your dedicated Business Travel Consultants (5-15 years of experience) serve as the contact point between your company and all your requests, both online (reservations and assistance with the 3mundi online portal) and offline (booking requests, operational or technical requests, etc.). They are commited to finding you the best fares on the market and then formulating as a quote for an optimized priceproposal for each segment of your travellers’ trips.
Always the best quality: Our SLA (Service Level Agreement) commitments
- Our key performance indicators relative to quality and productivity are reviewed by the managers committee every week, in detail, team by team.
- Results monitoring and resources are controlled, in order to exceed our SLA commitments.
- Also, globally, through our network, the best local experts are committed to providing our customers the best level of service.